September 23, 24, 25 2019
All ACRA members, including associate vendors and car rental operators, are invited to attend.
Monday, September 23, 2019
- 7:00 p.m. Informal Sponsored Networking Dinner
Tuesday, September 24, 2019
- 9:00 a.m. ACRA Board of Directors Meeting (Open to All Attendees)
- 12:00 noon Sponsored Lunch (Open to All Attendees)
- 1:00 p.m. Legislative Conference General Session (Open to All)
- 5:00 p.m. ACRAPAC Congressional Reception (Open to ACRAPAC Contributors Only)
- 6:30 p.m. Sponsored Networking Dinner (Open to All Attendees)
- 7:30 p.m. Private Tour of U.S. Capitol Led By Member of House of Representatives (Open to All Attendees)
Wednesday, September 25, 2019
- 7:30 a.m. Sponsored Breakfast and Congressional Briefing
- 8:30 a.m. Hill Meeting with Legislators and Staff
- 5:00 p.m. Depart for Airport
This is a not-to-be-missed opportunity to see how ACRA’s members – regular and associate alike – can
“move the needle” with federal legislators on Capitol Hill on policy issues of importance to ACRA and the
entire car rental industry. All attendees will be accompanied by seasoned lobbyists – so whether you are
a “rookie” lobbyist or an experienced government advocate, you’ll be in good hands.
To register, go to www.acraorg.com or call Sharon Faulkner at 888-200-2795
Use the form below to register as an conference attendee.